开启左侧

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记

来自: Reserved

登录航海网,拥抱全世界

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w1.jpg

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w2.jpg

24 hours to go before I start the most exciting training of my life! 24 hours before I take on my greatest challenge! 24 hours before I step towards realising a lifelong dream!

倒计时24小时就开始最激动人心的一次训练!倒计时24小时就面对最大的一次挑战!倒计时24小时就证实迈向实现梦想!

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w3.jpg

I’ve just got off the plane in London, the city where I grew up, a place I know well and which never changes, but this time everything is different. On the long flight ‘home’ I normally just eat, watch movies and drink as many free gin and tonics as the air hostesses will allow me, but this time everything was different. Zero drinks, zero movies, zero wasted minutes.

刚降落我的老故乡,一座一直不变的大城市伦敦,不过在我这次回来一切都变了。平时“回家”的飞行中我通常只是吃啥,看啥喝金汤力(毕竟是免费的),但这次完全不一样。一滴酒没喝,一部预告片没看, 一分钟都不愿浪费。

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w4.jpg

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w5.jpg

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w6.jpg
在飞机上也不忘练习打绳结

It’s hard to describe just how exciting it is to be selected to represent Sanya in the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race, but since becoming a Team Visit Sanya ambassador just one month ago, I feel as though I’ve been completely reborn and instilled with a sense of vigour and excitement like an 8-year-old-year-old boy before his first holiday to Disneyland!

试图描述代表三亚参加克利伯环球帆船赛给我带来的兴奋与激情真不容易,每天都充满活力和兴奋, 像一个即将去第一次迪斯尼乐园的8岁男孩一样!真是十分期待!

During this flight home instead of drinks and movies, I spent 14 hours revising for the sailing exams, learning in fine detail about our boat and practising sailing knots hundreds and hundreds of times. Even though all the exams are in English, trying to learn “the language of sailing” I feel as if I’ve started learning a whole new alien language more complex than Japanese or Arabic. With so many complicated words and phrases to learn, particularly regarding safety and team commands, I must admit I feel admiration for my Chinese teammates who are taking on this challenge with English as their second language.

这次“回家”的沿途中,整整14个小时的飞行时间都用来准备航海考试,详细了解三亚号的船只和比赛规则,并练习数百次的航行结。因为克利伯环球帆船赛的创始人及组委会来自英国,所有正式的文件都是英文。不过,看书学帆船运动对我来说像是学新的一门外语一样, “帆船语” 虽然是用ABC字母写的但有时候我都感觉比日语或阿拉伯语还要复杂,因此我特别佩服三亚号的中国籍队友们面对和学习如此复杂的新一门语言的能力。

During this past month, every waking minute has been focussed around getting ready for the race training and the race itself. I’ve completely changed my gym routine and fitness targets, making cardio exercise and core workouts the primary focus, stopped taking the elevator and switched to running up the stairs, studied the techniques of racing sailing, learned a dozen sailing knots, taken bicycles instead of taxis and stopped using an umbrella when it rains. My wife may think I’m a little crazy, but she loves seeing the childish excitement this competition has inspired as well.

最近一个月从被正式选为三亚号大使船员以来,每时每刻都集中于为比赛培训和真正的比赛做好准备。我的健身目标、健身方式和动力都完全改变了,这一个月内我一次没有乘过电梯,转向跑上楼梯,每天抽空时间学习帆船赛技术、帆船结子、选择队伍的“队歌”,用自行车取代出租车,和下雨时停止使用雨伞。我老婆有时候搞不懂我的这些行为, 但同时也喜欢见到最近如此兴奋与积极的状态。

keep fit
水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w7.jpg

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w8.jpg

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w9.jpg

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w10.jpg

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w11.jpg

Over the next few weeks we will get to experience what it’s like to live together in such a small space, learn how to work as a team, learn how to save each others lives in an emergency, how to make and execute a racing strategy, how to do a helicopter rescue at sea, how to navigate across huge open oceans and cook, clean, live and enjoy this experience as a team. In the final section, level 4 of training, aboard our actual Team Visit Sanya race boat and under the guidance of our talented Race Skipper Seumas will race against 10 other teams in the black of night and cold windy days around the UK and northern Europe to really experience what it means to be an ocean sailing racer.

在接下来的几周内,我们将开始体验在狭小的船舱中如何共同生活,会学习团队如何分工,在紧急情况下如何挽救彼此的生命,如何制定和执行赛事战略,如何进行直升机救援,如何在开阔的海洋中使用罗盘和GPS,如何吃喝睡和生活在45度并如何享受这种特别的体验。在培训的最后一周,我们将会在三亚号实际的赛船上与船长 Seumas 绕着英国于北欧进行几个迷你版本的帆船赛,并深深体验到比赛的精神与航海赛的一切。那时候我们才知道三亚号的团队是否有能力在黑夜里安全航行,共同生活, 享受这个过程并且在正式比赛中是否有可能获得冠军!

Even though I still haven't even stepped into the marina or set eyes upon a Clipper yacht, this has without any doubt been one of the most exciting periods of my whole life, getting closer and closer to fulfilling a life long dream of sailing across an ocean. Thank you is the word on my heart at this point, thank you to everyone at Sanya and the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race for your faith in me, thank you for this opportunity and for all the happiness it’s brought me even in just the idea stage. I hope to make you all proud during training and beyond. Clipper Race…. I’m coming !!

尽管我还没有进入游艇码头或者看到咱们三亚号的赛船,但这毫无疑问是我一生中最激动人心的一段时期之一,越来越接近实现终身航行的梦想真是一种完美的感受。此刻除了激动和兴奋, 更重要的感觉是感恩,感恩三亚和克利伯船环球帆船赛的信任,感谢你们给我的机会以及这个事情给我带来的幸福感。我希望在训练期间及以后的比赛中我能让你们感到骄傲。克利伯环球帆船赛......我来了 !!

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w12.jpg

登录航海网,拥抱全世界

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w1.jpg

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w2.jpg

24 hours to go before I start the most exciting training of my life! 24 hours before I take on my greatest challenge! 24 hours before I step towards realising a lifelong dream!

倒计时24小时就开始最激动人心的一次训练!倒计时24小时就面对最大的一次挑战!倒计时24小时就证实迈向实现梦想!

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w3.jpg

I’ve just got off the plane in London, the city where I grew up, a place I know well and which never changes, but this time everything is different. On the long flight ‘home’ I normally just eat, watch movies and drink as many free gin and tonics as the air hostesses will allow me, but this time everything was different. Zero drinks, zero movies, zero wasted minutes.

刚降落我的老故乡,一座一直不变的大城市伦敦,不过在我这次回来一切都变了。平时“回家”的飞行中我通常只是吃啥,看啥喝金汤力(毕竟是免费的),但这次完全不一样。一滴酒没喝,一部预告片没看, 一分钟都不愿浪费。

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w4.jpg

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w5.jpg

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w6.jpg
在飞机上也不忘练习打绳结

It’s hard to describe just how exciting it is to be selected to represent Sanya in the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race, but since becoming a Team Visit Sanya ambassador just one month ago, I feel as though I’ve been completely reborn and instilled with a sense of vigour and excitement like an 8-year-old-year-old boy before his first holiday to Disneyland!

试图描述代表三亚参加克利伯环球帆船赛给我带来的兴奋与激情真不容易,每天都充满活力和兴奋, 像一个即将去第一次迪斯尼乐园的8岁男孩一样!真是十分期待!

During this flight home instead of drinks and movies, I spent 14 hours revising for the sailing exams, learning in fine detail about our boat and practising sailing knots hundreds and hundreds of times. Even though all the exams are in English, trying to learn “the language of sailing” I feel as if I’ve started learning a whole new alien language more complex than Japanese or Arabic. With so many complicated words and phrases to learn, particularly regarding safety and team commands, I must admit I feel admiration for my Chinese teammates who are taking on this challenge with English as their second language.

这次“回家”的沿途中,整整14个小时的飞行时间都用来准备航海考试,详细了解三亚号的船只和比赛规则,并练习数百次的航行结。因为克利伯环球帆船赛的创始人及组委会来自英国,所有正式的文件都是英文。不过,看书学帆船运动对我来说像是学新的一门外语一样, “帆船语” 虽然是用ABC字母写的但有时候我都感觉比日语或阿拉伯语还要复杂,因此我特别佩服三亚号的中国籍队友们面对和学习如此复杂的新一门语言的能力。

During this past month, every waking minute has been focussed around getting ready for the race training and the race itself. I’ve completely changed my gym routine and fitness targets, making cardio exercise and core workouts the primary focus, stopped taking the elevator and switched to running up the stairs, studied the techniques of racing sailing, learned a dozen sailing knots, taken bicycles instead of taxis and stopped using an umbrella when it rains. My wife may think I’m a little crazy, but she loves seeing the childish excitement this competition has inspired as well.

最近一个月从被正式选为三亚号大使船员以来,每时每刻都集中于为比赛培训和真正的比赛做好准备。我的健身目标、健身方式和动力都完全改变了,这一个月内我一次没有乘过电梯,转向跑上楼梯,每天抽空时间学习帆船赛技术、帆船结子、选择队伍的“队歌”,用自行车取代出租车,和下雨时停止使用雨伞。我老婆有时候搞不懂我的这些行为, 但同时也喜欢见到最近如此兴奋与积极的状态。

keep fit
水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w7.jpg

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w8.jpg

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w9.jpg

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w10.jpg

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w11.jpg

Over the next few weeks we will get to experience what it’s like to live together in such a small space, learn how to work as a team, learn how to save each others lives in an emergency, how to make and execute a racing strategy, how to do a helicopter rescue at sea, how to navigate across huge open oceans and cook, clean, live and enjoy this experience as a team. In the final section, level 4 of training, aboard our actual Team Visit Sanya race boat and under the guidance of our talented Race Skipper Seumas will race against 10 other teams in the black of night and cold windy days around the UK and northern Europe to really experience what it means to be an ocean sailing racer.

在接下来的几周内,我们将开始体验在狭小的船舱中如何共同生活,会学习团队如何分工,在紧急情况下如何挽救彼此的生命,如何制定和执行赛事战略,如何进行直升机救援,如何在开阔的海洋中使用罗盘和GPS,如何吃喝睡和生活在45度并如何享受这种特别的体验。在培训的最后一周,我们将会在三亚号实际的赛船上与船长 Seumas 绕着英国于北欧进行几个迷你版本的帆船赛,并深深体验到比赛的精神与航海赛的一切。那时候我们才知道三亚号的团队是否有能力在黑夜里安全航行,共同生活, 享受这个过程并且在正式比赛中是否有可能获得冠军!

Even though I still haven't even stepped into the marina or set eyes upon a Clipper yacht, this has without any doubt been one of the most exciting periods of my whole life, getting closer and closer to fulfilling a life long dream of sailing across an ocean. Thank you is the word on my heart at this point, thank you to everyone at Sanya and the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race for your faith in me, thank you for this opportunity and for all the happiness it’s brought me even in just the idea stage. I hope to make you all proud during training and beyond. Clipper Race…. I’m coming !!

尽管我还没有进入游艇码头或者看到咱们三亚号的赛船,但这毫无疑问是我一生中最激动人心的一段时期之一,越来越接近实现终身航行的梦想真是一种完美的感受。此刻除了激动和兴奋, 更重要的感觉是感恩,感恩三亚和克利伯船环球帆船赛的信任,感谢你们给我的机会以及这个事情给我带来的幸福感。我希望在训练期间及以后的比赛中我能让你们感到骄傲。克利伯环球帆船赛......我来了 !!

水手日记 | 帅气英国小伙教你怎么写日记w12.jpg
您需要登录后才可以回帖 立即登录
说说你的想法......
返回顶部