2020-6-11 22:14 · 航海文库
来自: 山东

登录航海网,拥抱全世界

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Swirly World Sails South漩涡世界向南航行
微信图片_20200523020041.jpg
Swirly World Sails South漩涡世界向南航行PDF下载
AndrewFagan-SwirlyWorldSailsSouth2012HarperCollinsAustraliaHarperCollinsPublishers.pdf (16.19 MB, 下载次数: 1, 售价: 10 贝壳)
Swirly World Sails South
漩涡世界向南航行
Andrew Fagan
安德鲁·法根
In 2007, Kiwi musician and radio personality Andrew Fagan set sail in his 5.4 metre plywood yacht, Swirly World, to circumnavigate New Zealand. And just to make it more difficult, the outspoken Fagan included a leg to the sub-Antarctic Auckland Islands in the notorious Southern Ocean. All in all he sailed over 3000 miles in two months. Facing such potentially lethal conditions in such a tiny craft took careful planning mixed with extreme determination, serious fortitude and uncommon daring. In this account of his voyage, Fagan tells of having to avoid icebergs, sailing through a force ten storm in the Southern Ocean and visiting sites of shipwrecks at Port Ross in the Auckland Island group: ′With the genuine concern of a very fatigued person, I was sailing for my life and I knew it!′ In a country fed on a regular diet of exceptional sailing feats, his voyage was immediately embraced and celebrated. SWIRLY WORLD SAILS SOUTH is...
2007年,猕猴桃音乐家和广播名人安德鲁·费根(Andrew Fagan)乘坐5.4米的胶合板游艇“旋风世界”(Swirly World)航行,环游新西兰。只是为了让事情变得更加困难,直率的Fagan包括了一条通往臭名昭著的南大洋的南极奥克兰群岛的脚。他在两个月内总共航行了3000多英里。在如此微小的飞船中面对如此潜在的致命条件,需要进行周密的计划,加上极端的决心,严肃的毅力和不寻常的胆识。在谈到这次航行时,法根(Fagan)谈到必须避开冰山,在南洋大洋中航行经过十号风浪,并参观奥克兰岛群罗斯港口的沉船地点:“由于非常疲倦的人的真正关注,我一生都在航行,我知道!”在一个以特殊的航行壮举为例的国家,他的航行立即受到拥护和庆祝。南方风帆世界...
Year:2012
年:2012年
Language:english
语言:英语
Pages:229
页数:229
ISBN 13:978-1-7754-9003-6
File:    PDF15.19 MB
文件:PDF15.19 MB
看贴是收获,跟贴是友谊,顶贴是美德!

登录航海网,拥抱全世界

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Swirly World Sails South漩涡世界向南航行
微信图片_20200523020041.jpg
Swirly World Sails South漩涡世界向南航行PDF下载
AndrewFagan-SwirlyWorldSailsSouth2012HarperCollinsAustraliaHarperCollinsPublishers.pdf (16.19 MB, 下载次数: 1, 售价: 10 贝壳)
Swirly World Sails South
漩涡世界向南航行
Andrew Fagan
安德鲁·法根
In 2007, Kiwi musician and radio personality Andrew Fagan set sail in his 5.4 metre plywood yacht, Swirly World, to circumnavigate New Zealand. And just to make it more difficult, the outspoken Fagan included a leg to the sub-Antarctic Auckland Islands in the notorious Southern Ocean. All in all he sailed over 3000 miles in two months. Facing such potentially lethal conditions in such a tiny craft took careful planning mixed with extreme determination, serious fortitude and uncommon daring. In this account of his voyage, Fagan tells of having to avoid icebergs, sailing through a force ten storm in the Southern Ocean and visiting sites of shipwrecks at Port Ross in the Auckland Island group: ′With the genuine concern of a very fatigued person, I was sailing for my life and I knew it!′ In a country fed on a regular diet of exceptional sailing feats, his voyage was immediately embraced and celebrated. SWIRLY WORLD SAILS SOUTH is...
2007年,猕猴桃音乐家和广播名人安德鲁·费根(Andrew Fagan)乘坐5.4米的胶合板游艇“旋风世界”(Swirly World)航行,环游新西兰。只是为了让事情变得更加困难,直率的Fagan包括了一条通往臭名昭著的南大洋的南极奥克兰群岛的脚。他在两个月内总共航行了3000多英里。在如此微小的飞船中面对如此潜在的致命条件,需要进行周密的计划,加上极端的决心,严肃的毅力和不寻常的胆识。在谈到这次航行时,法根(Fagan)谈到必须避开冰山,在南洋大洋中航行经过十号风浪,并参观奥克兰岛群罗斯港口的沉船地点:“由于非常疲倦的人的真正关注,我一生都在航行,我知道!”在一个以特殊的航行壮举为例的国家,他的航行立即受到拥护和庆祝。南方风帆世界...
Year:2012
年:2012年
Language:english
语言:英语
Pages:229
页数:229
ISBN 13:978-1-7754-9003-6
File:    PDF15.19 MB
文件:PDF15.19 MB
看贴是收获,跟贴是友谊,顶贴是美德!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 立即登录
说说你的想法......