开启左侧

传纪专题 Rowboat in a Hurricane飓风中的划艇:我穿越不断变化的大西洋的奇妙旅程

2020-6-5 23:19 · 航海文库
来自: 山东

登录航海网,拥抱全世界

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Rowboat in a Hurricane: My Amazing Journey Across a Changing Atlantic Ocean飓风中的划艇:我穿越不断变化的大西洋的奇妙旅程
d09057dc82eb9fa09323a8b92ca37343.jpg
Rowboat in a Hurricane: My Amazing Journey Across a Changing Atlantic Ocean飓风中的划艇:我穿越不断变化的大西洋的奇妙旅程PDF下载
Rowboat-in-a-Hurricane-My-Amazing-Journey-Across-a-Changing-Atlantic-Ocean-by-Ju.pdf (2.41 MB, 下载次数: 1, 售价: 10 贝壳)
Rowboat in a Hurricane: My Amazing Journey Across a Changing Atlantic Ocean
飓风中的划艇:我穿越不断变化的大西洋的奇妙旅程
Julie Angus
朱莉安格斯
In 2005?06, Julie Angus, with her fiancé Colin, rowed 10,000 kilometers across the Atlantic Ocean, becoming the first woman in the world to travel from mainland to mainland in a rowboat. The 145-day journey gave Angus, a trained scientist, a unique perspective on the ocean. The slow-moving boat became an ecosystem unto itself, attracting barnacles, dorado fish, trigger fish, turtles, sharks, whales, birds, and more, which she was able to observe and document. Angus also saw unmistakable signs of the ocean’s devastation, with far more plastic bottles, wrappers, toys, and bags than sharks or other once-common sea life. Four cyclones, including two hurricanes, hammered the small boat so intensely that Angus and her companion weren't sure they would survive. Rowboat in a Hurricane records this amazing journey in meticulous, dramatic detail, in the process offering a personal record of an awe-inspiring ecosystem, its fascinating denizens, and the mounting threats to its existence.
2005年?06年的今天,朱莉·安格斯与未婚夫科林划船横渡大西洋1万公里,成为世界上第一位乘坐划艇从大陆到大陆旅行的女性。145天的旅程让训练有素的科学家安格斯对海洋有了独特的看法。这艘缓慢移动的船变成了自己的生态系统,吸引了藤壶、金枪鱼、扳机鱼、海龟、鲨鱼、鲸鱼、鸟类等等,她能够观察到并记录下来。安格斯也看到了海洋毁灭的明显迹象,塑料瓶、包装纸、玩具和袋子远远多于鲨鱼或其他曾经常见的海洋生物。四次飓风,包括两次飓风,猛烈地撞击着小船,安格斯和她的同伴都不敢肯定他们会活下来。飓风中的划艇以细致、戏剧性的细节记录了这段令人惊叹的旅程,在这个过程中,它提供了一个令人敬畏的生态系统、迷人的居民以及对其生存不断增加的威胁的个人记录。
Year:2009
年份:2009年
Edition:Original
版本:原件
Language:english
语言:英语
Pages:272
页:272页
ISBN 10:1553653378
ISBN 13:9781553653370
File:   PDF1.30 MB
文件:PDF1.30 MB
看贴是收获,跟贴是友谊,顶贴是美德!

登录航海网,拥抱全世界

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Rowboat in a Hurricane: My Amazing Journey Across a Changing Atlantic Ocean飓风中的划艇:我穿越不断变化的大西洋的奇妙旅程
d09057dc82eb9fa09323a8b92ca37343.jpg
Rowboat in a Hurricane: My Amazing Journey Across a Changing Atlantic Ocean飓风中的划艇:我穿越不断变化的大西洋的奇妙旅程PDF下载
Rowboat-in-a-Hurricane-My-Amazing-Journey-Across-a-Changing-Atlantic-Ocean-by-Ju.pdf (2.41 MB, 下载次数: 1, 售价: 10 贝壳)
Rowboat in a Hurricane: My Amazing Journey Across a Changing Atlantic Ocean
飓风中的划艇:我穿越不断变化的大西洋的奇妙旅程
Julie Angus
朱莉安格斯
In 2005?06, Julie Angus, with her fiancé Colin, rowed 10,000 kilometers across the Atlantic Ocean, becoming the first woman in the world to travel from mainland to mainland in a rowboat. The 145-day journey gave Angus, a trained scientist, a unique perspective on the ocean. The slow-moving boat became an ecosystem unto itself, attracting barnacles, dorado fish, trigger fish, turtles, sharks, whales, birds, and more, which she was able to observe and document. Angus also saw unmistakable signs of the ocean’s devastation, with far more plastic bottles, wrappers, toys, and bags than sharks or other once-common sea life. Four cyclones, including two hurricanes, hammered the small boat so intensely that Angus and her companion weren't sure they would survive. Rowboat in a Hurricane records this amazing journey in meticulous, dramatic detail, in the process offering a personal record of an awe-inspiring ecosystem, its fascinating denizens, and the mounting threats to its existence.
2005年?06年的今天,朱莉·安格斯与未婚夫科林划船横渡大西洋1万公里,成为世界上第一位乘坐划艇从大陆到大陆旅行的女性。145天的旅程让训练有素的科学家安格斯对海洋有了独特的看法。这艘缓慢移动的船变成了自己的生态系统,吸引了藤壶、金枪鱼、扳机鱼、海龟、鲨鱼、鲸鱼、鸟类等等,她能够观察到并记录下来。安格斯也看到了海洋毁灭的明显迹象,塑料瓶、包装纸、玩具和袋子远远多于鲨鱼或其他曾经常见的海洋生物。四次飓风,包括两次飓风,猛烈地撞击着小船,安格斯和她的同伴都不敢肯定他们会活下来。飓风中的划艇以细致、戏剧性的细节记录了这段令人惊叹的旅程,在这个过程中,它提供了一个令人敬畏的生态系统、迷人的居民以及对其生存不断增加的威胁的个人记录。
Year:2009
年份:2009年
Edition:Original
版本:原件
Language:english
语言:英语
Pages:272
页:272页
ISBN 10:1553653378
ISBN 13:9781553653370
File:   PDF1.30 MB
文件:PDF1.30 MB