开启左侧

游艇驾驶 Fuselage Frame Boats: A Guide to Building Skin Kayaks and Canoes框架船:建...

2020-5-19 10:17 · 航海文库
来自: 山东青岛

登录航海网,拥抱全世界

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Fuselage Frame Boats: A Guide to Building Skin Kayaks and Canoes框架划艇船:建造皮划艇和独木舟的指南
28764c7834d848a912311eb7bab319df.jpg
Fuselage Frame Boats: A Guide to Building Skin Kayaks and Canoes框架划艇船:建造皮划艇和独木舟的指南PDF
Fuselage Frame Boats A Guide to Building Skin Kayaks and Canoes by S. Jeff Horton.pdf (4.73 MB, 下载次数: 3, 售价: 10 贝壳)
Fuselage Frame Boats: A Guide to Building Skin Kayaks and Canoes框架划艇船:建造皮划艇和独木舟的指南
S. Jeff Horton
NOW WITH METRIC OFFSETS! Tired of struggling with that heavy plastic kayak? Are you looking for a lightweight boat but not willing to take out a second mortgage to buy it? What if I told you that you could build a boat weighting less than 35 lbs for $300 to $500? You can and in my new book I will show you how. This style was very popular in the 1950's and 1960's and many boat plans appeared in magazines such as Popular Mechanics and Popular Science. Even though it is no longer fashionable in the magazines, the fuselage style of construction is still probably the most cost effective way to build a small boat. Recently I have seen a renewed interest in this type of boat construction. People are rediscovering the advantages of Fuselage style Skin Boats. Fuselage frames boats cost very little to build. A sheet of marine plywood, a lightweight wood such as cedar for the stringers, a few yards of a synthetic fabric for the skin and something to waterproof the skin. Materials for a basic 17' kayak cost around $300. Adding a seat, deck rigging and adjustable footrest would add another $100 to $150 dollars depending on your preferences. For somewhere around $400 you can build a high performance, 30-35 lbs boat. A composite construction canoe or kayak of similar weight would cost thousands of dollars. This book will walk you through the process of building your own Skin on Frame canoe or kayak. I start by addressing the space needed to build a boat as well as tools needed. There is a detailed section on laying out the frames from a table of offsets. Progressing to how to assemble the frame, skinning the boat and through all the steps to preparing your boat for launching. Included are offsets for three of my boat designs. The StoneFly canoe, Curlew, a 15' Sea Kayak and new sea kayak design Pouco Barta.
现在有了公制偏移!厌倦了那种沉重的塑料皮划艇的挣扎?您是否在寻找轻便的船,但不愿意再抵押购买?如果我告诉过您,您可以花300至500美元建造一艘重量小于35磅的船怎么办?您可以,在我的新书中,我将向您展示如何。这种风格在1950年代和1960年代非常流行,许多船艇计划出现在诸如《大众力学》和《大众科学》等杂志上。即使在杂志中不再流行,但机身的构造仍然可能是建造小船的最经济有效的方式。最近,我看到了对这种船构造的新兴趣。人们正在重新发现机身风格的皮船的优点。机身框架船造价很少。一片海事胶合板,一种轻质木材,如雪松木,用于纵梁,几码合成纤维织物,用于皮肤防水。基本的17英尺皮划艇的材料成本约为300美元。增加一个座椅,甲板索具和可调节的脚凳将使您再增加100到150美元,具体取决于您的偏好。只需花费约400美元,您就可以建造出高性能的30-35磅船。类似重量的复合结构独木舟或皮划艇将花费数千美元。本书将引导您完成在框架独木舟或皮划艇上建立自己的皮肤的过程。我首先讨论建造船只所需的空间以及所需的工具。有详细的章节介绍如何从偏移表中布置框架。逐步组装框架,剥皮船,并通过所有步骤为下船做准备。包括我的三艘船设计的补偿。StoneFly独木舟,Curlew,15英尺的海上皮划艇和新的海上皮划艇设计Pouco Barta。

Year:2011
Editionaperback
Publisher:Kudzupatch, Inc.
Language:english
Pages:158 / 122
ISBN 10:0615495567
ISBN 13:9780615495569
FileDF, 4.73 MB

看贴是收获,跟贴是友谊,顶贴是美德!
自由必胜号 来自: 安徽合肥
用一句话证明你是一个正直的人:我的微信曾经被永久封过号.
2020-5-19 10:17

登录航海网,拥抱全世界

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
28764c7834d848a912311eb7bab319df.jpg
Fuselage Frame Boats: A Guide to Building Skin Kayaks and Canoes框架划艇船:建造皮划艇和独木舟的指南PDF
Fuselage Frame Boats A Guide to Building Skin Kayaks and Canoes by S. Jeff Horton.pdf (4.73 MB, 下载次数: 3, 售价: 10 贝壳)
S. Jeff Horton
NOW WITH METRIC OFFSETS! Tired of struggling with that heavy plastic kayak? Are you looking for a lightweight boat but not willing to take out a second mortgage to buy it? What if I told you that you could build a boat weighting less than 35 lbs for $300 to $500? You can and in my new book I will show you how. This style was very popular in the 1950's and 1960's and many boat plans appeared in magazines such as Popular Mechanics and Popular Science. Even though it is no longer fashionable in the magazines, the fuselage style of construction is still probably the most cost effective way to build a small boat. Recently I have seen a renewed interest in this type of boat construction. People are rediscovering the advantages of Fuselage style Skin Boats. Fuselage frames boats cost very little to build. A sheet of marine plywood, a lightweight wood such as cedar for the stringers, a few yards of a synthetic fabric for the skin and something to waterproof the skin. Materials for a basic 17' kayak cost around $300. Adding a seat, deck rigging and adjustable footrest would add another $100 to $150 dollars depending on your preferences. For somewhere around $400 you can build a high performance, 30-35 lbs boat. A composite construction canoe or kayak of similar weight would cost thousands of dollars. This book will walk you through the process of building your own Skin on Frame canoe or kayak. I start by addressing the space needed to build a boat as well as tools needed. There is a detailed section on laying out the frames from a table of offsets. Progressing to how to assemble the frame, skinning the boat and through all the steps to preparing your boat for launching. Included are offsets for three of my boat designs. The StoneFly canoe, Curlew, a 15' Sea Kayak and new sea kayak design Pouco Barta.
现在有了公制偏移!厌倦了那种沉重的塑料皮划艇的挣扎?您是否在寻找轻便的船,但不愿意再抵押购买?如果我告诉过您,您可以花300至500美元建造一艘重量小于35磅的船怎么办?您可以,在我的新书中,我将向您展示如何。这种风格在1950年代和1960年代非常流行,许多船艇计划出现在诸如《大众力学》和《大众科学》等杂志上。即使在杂志中不再流行,但机身的构造仍然可能是建造小船的最经济有效的方式。最近,我看到了对这种船构造的新兴趣。人们正在重新发现机身风格的皮船的优点。机身框架船造价很少。一片海事胶合板,一种轻质木材,如雪松木,用于纵梁,几码合成纤维织物,用于皮肤防水。基本的17英尺皮划艇的材料成本约为300美元。增加一个座椅,甲板索具和可调节的脚凳将使您再增加100到150美元,具体取决于您的偏好。只需花费约400美元,您就可以建造出高性能的30-35磅船。类似重量的复合结构独木舟或皮划艇将花费数千美元。本书将引导您完成在框架独木舟或皮划艇上建立自己的皮肤的过程。我首先讨论建造船只所需的空间以及所需的工具。有详细的章节介绍如何从偏移表中布置框架。逐步组装框架,剥皮船,并通过所有步骤为下船做准备。包括我的三艘船设计的补偿。StoneFly独木舟,Curlew,15英尺的海上皮划艇和新的海上皮划艇设计Pouco Barta。

Year:2011
Editionaperback
Publisher:Kudzupatch, Inc.
Language:english
Pages:158 / 122
ISBN 10:0615495567
ISBN 13:9780615495569
FileDF, 4.73 MB

看贴是收获,跟贴是友谊,顶贴是美德!
用一句话证明你是一个正直的人:我的微信曾经被永久封过号.
2020-5-19 10:17
您需要登录后才可以回帖 立即登录