开启左侧

克利伯2017-18赛季环球帆船赛青岛号船长揭晓

来自: Reserved

登录航海网,拥抱全世界

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 徐鹏 于 2019-8-11 23:09 编辑

克利伯2017-18赛季环球帆船赛青岛号船长揭晓w2.jpg

With less than four months to go before race start, it’s time for the first team Skipper to be revealed. And first off the block is German yachtsman Chris Kobusch, who will be at the helm of Qingdao when the 2017-18 edition sets sail in Liverpool on Sunday 20 August.

距离克利伯2017-18环球帆船赛距今已经不到四个月时间了。新赛季青岛号船长随之揭晓。来自德国的航海人克里斯科布什(Chris Kobusch),他将担任克利伯2017-18赛季青岛号的船长。起航仪式将于当地时间8月20日星期日在英国利物浦举行。

克利伯2017-18赛季环球帆船赛青岛号船长揭晓w3.jpg

Chris says: “I'm absolutely delighted to be selected as the Qingdao skipper. The stunning red boat with the golden dragon was and is one of my favourite designs of the Clipper Race fleet. Symbolizing passion, courage, bravery and persistence in the Chinese culture, these are all values the Clipper Race Crews will need for their adventure ahead. To represent the events longest standing Team Sponsor in their seventh consecutive edition of the Clipper Race is an honour, and I’m looking forward to lead the Qingdao team around the world!”

船长克里斯说到:“能够当选青岛号船长,我感到非常欣喜。耀眼的红色船身配上金色的祥龙一直是我在克利伯帆船赛船队中最喜欢的设计图样,它代表了中国传统文化中的热情、勇气、无畏和执着,这些也正是我们克利伯船员出征远洋、迎接挑战所需要具备的特质。能够代表赛事历史上合作最为长久的赛队伙伴——青岛,参加连续合作的第七个赛季的比赛是我的荣幸,我期待着率领青岛号赛队环游世界、传诵美名!”

克利伯2017-18赛季环球帆船赛青岛号船长揭晓w6.jpg

The relationship between the Clipper Race and Qingdao has gone from strength to strength since the city made its debut in 2005. And earlier this year, Qingdao re-signed as a Host Port and Team Partner until the end of 2020, meaning its partnership with the Clipper Race has reached an incredible16 years.

青岛与克利伯帆船赛的合作始于2005年,双方关系稳步增长、逐年加强。基于以往取得的巨大成功,青岛再次与赛事续约合作,将赛队和主办港合作伙伴的身份延续到了2020年,这也标志着双方的合作伙伴关系达到了前所未有的16年。青岛也荣膺克利伯历史唯一连续八届停靠港的美誉。

On behalf of the City of Qingdao, the Qingdao Major International Sailing Events (Festivals) Organising Committee Office says "We hope that, as the ambassador of promoting Sailing City of China - Qingdao world-wide, Skipper Chris Kobusch will bring his rich sailing experience and advantage into play in the Clipper 2017-18 Race, and skipper the Qingdao Yacht to achieve greatness and further success!"

青岛市重大国际帆船赛事(节庆)活动组委会办公室发来了贺词:“热烈祝贺克里斯先生担任新赛季“青岛号”船长。作为宣传中国“帆船之都”青岛城市形象的大使,期待着克里斯先生发挥专业的航海经验和优势,在2017-18新赛季中,驾驶“青岛号”大帆船劈荆斩浪,续写辉煌,再创佳绩!”

Known as China’s Sailing City, Qingdao first used the Clipper Race as a focal point for building its credentials to host the sailing events for the 2008 Beijing Olympic and Paralympic Games, and developing it as a powerful maritime city with a strong ‘blue’ marine economy. Over the past twelve years and six editions of the Clipper Race, thousands of crew, visitors, VIPs, and business partners have come to Qingdao, boosting tourism and developing trade. The unique business and government network associated with the race has also developed Qingdao’s international relations and improved its global profile as a top Chinese port city and resort.

拥有中国“帆船之都”美誉的青岛在与克利伯环球帆船赛合作的初期,充分利用良好的契机对自身大型航海赛事筹办以及相关场馆设施承接国际大型帆船赛事进行了历练,为2008年北京奥运会帆船比赛的成功举办奠定了基础,同时也结合蓝色经济的战略助推城市发展成为一座强有力的海洋强市。在过去的六个赛季、十二年时间里,克利伯帆船赛把数以千计的船员、旅游者和商务人士带到青岛这里,为城市的体育、旅游、经济和贸易发展起到了明显的推动作用。这一个通过赛事合作所搭建的独具特色的经济和政府平台,帮助青岛市发展和拓展了国际合作“朋友圈”,提升城市国际影响力,协助其成为国际知名的港口城市和度假胜地。

克利伯2017-18赛季环球帆船赛青岛号船长揭晓w9.jpg

“Maintaining Qingdao's global profile as a top Chinese port city and resort to support tourism and trade will be a big responsibility for me during the race, but one I’m looking forward to,” says Chris. I believe the best way to represent Qingdao is to mount a safe, professional and competitive campaign, and to promote good seamanship. I think all these are values shared by our team partner Qingdao as the leading city of sailing not only in China, but in the whole of Asia.”

克里斯补充说到:青岛是中国顶级的港口城市和度假胜地,在比赛过程中维护和宣传城市的国际形象、推广城市的旅游和贸易等方面将会是我的一项重大责任,我非常期待能够胜任。我相信能够代言青岛最好的方式就是呈现出一场安全、专业、极具竞争和观赏性的比赛,宣传弘扬航海精神。我认为这些也正是我们的赛队合作伙伴青岛作为中国,乃至亚洲帆船运动领军城市所同样期许的。”

The 32-year-old from Herford, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, started sailing a decade ago when he left school and moved to Cape Town, South Africa.

现年32岁的克里斯来自德国北莱茵-威斯特法伦州的黑尔福德,十年前毕业后,他移居到了南非的开普敦,在一所学前教育机构担当志愿者,也是自那时起开始投身航海运动。

After completing his RYA Yachtmaster Offshore in 2009, Chris has logged more than 70,000 nautical miles working professionally on yachts all over the world, including China. A familiar face to many past and present Clipper Race crew, he has spent the last three years working as training mate and Skipper at both the UK and Australian training hubs, and is currently training crew for the upcoming 2017-18 race.

在2009年完成英国皇家游艇协会离岸帆船大师培训后,克里斯就此开始自己的职业帆船生涯,积累了超过7万海里的航行里程,克里斯环球航行抵达过目的地很多,其中就包括中国。对于许多船员而言,他是一个很熟悉的面孔了,过去三年时间里,他在克利伯英国和澳大利亚的培训基地一直担任着培训大副和船长一职,目前正在培训克利伯2017-18赛季的参赛船员。

As the skipper of Qingdao, Chris can expect an extra warm welcome when he arrives in the city next year. Qingdao is famous for its welcome ceremony, the Skippers and crew are treated like celebrities, and arrive to a flurry of colour and excitement; greeted by Chinese lion dancers, drummers, and enthusiastic locals.

作为青岛号船长,克里斯非常期待当明年3月前后他率队抵达青岛停靠站的时候,会受到青岛当地富有中国特色、热烈温馨的欢迎。青岛停靠站的一大特色就是船队抵达的欢迎仪式,船长和船员们会受到明星般的礼遇,欢迎现场气氛十分热烈,锣鼓喧天、彩旗飘扬,极具中国传统文化特色,而且还有大量热情的当地民众自发参与。

克利伯2017-18赛季环球帆船赛青岛号船长揭晓w11.jpg

Qingdao Ambassadors will be on board the Qingdao yacht for each of the eight legs to further represent the city and China. The Ambassadors were selected after a rigorous application process and trial in Qingdao in January, 2017, and will shortly begin their training in Gosport, UK.

青岛方面选拔的船员按照分配在每个赛段登上青岛号,代表中国青岛参加比赛。这些船员是在2017年1月份通过紧张而激烈的选拔脱颖而出的,他们将于近日赶赴英国戈斯波特进行赛前培训。

Chris says: “These six women and eight men went through a tough selection process and will be highly motivated and competitive. I am looking forward to welcome them on board and together we will represent Qingdao as China's Sailing City in major ports all around the world.”

克里斯评论说:“成功入选的这六名女性和八名男性青岛号船员经过严格筛选,他们一定会积极投身到训练和比赛当中。我非常期待他们上船,我们共同代表中国的‘帆船之都’青岛在环球比赛的各个停靠站期间推广宣传这座美丽的海滨城市。”

The rest of the Qingdao team will be announced at the Clipper Race Crew Allocation, at the Portsmouth Guildhall on Saturday 20 May.

青岛号的其他赛队成员将会于5月20日在朴茨茅斯Guildhall市政大厅举行的船员分配大会上进行公布。

转载请联系授权

编 辑 | 帆船之都青岛新闻宣传报道组

登录航海网,拥抱全世界

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 徐鹏 于 2019-8-11 23:09 编辑

克利伯2017-18赛季环球帆船赛青岛号船长揭晓w2.jpg

With less than four months to go before race start, it’s time for the first team Skipper to be revealed. And first off the block is German yachtsman Chris Kobusch, who will be at the helm of Qingdao when the 2017-18 edition sets sail in Liverpool on Sunday 20 August.

距离克利伯2017-18环球帆船赛距今已经不到四个月时间了。新赛季青岛号船长随之揭晓。来自德国的航海人克里斯科布什(Chris Kobusch),他将担任克利伯2017-18赛季青岛号的船长。起航仪式将于当地时间8月20日星期日在英国利物浦举行。

克利伯2017-18赛季环球帆船赛青岛号船长揭晓w3.jpg

Chris says: “I'm absolutely delighted to be selected as the Qingdao skipper. The stunning red boat with the golden dragon was and is one of my favourite designs of the Clipper Race fleet. Symbolizing passion, courage, bravery and persistence in the Chinese culture, these are all values the Clipper Race Crews will need for their adventure ahead. To represent the events longest standing Team Sponsor in their seventh consecutive edition of the Clipper Race is an honour, and I’m looking forward to lead the Qingdao team around the world!”

船长克里斯说到:“能够当选青岛号船长,我感到非常欣喜。耀眼的红色船身配上金色的祥龙一直是我在克利伯帆船赛船队中最喜欢的设计图样,它代表了中国传统文化中的热情、勇气、无畏和执着,这些也正是我们克利伯船员出征远洋、迎接挑战所需要具备的特质。能够代表赛事历史上合作最为长久的赛队伙伴——青岛,参加连续合作的第七个赛季的比赛是我的荣幸,我期待着率领青岛号赛队环游世界、传诵美名!”

克利伯2017-18赛季环球帆船赛青岛号船长揭晓w6.jpg

The relationship between the Clipper Race and Qingdao has gone from strength to strength since the city made its debut in 2005. And earlier this year, Qingdao re-signed as a Host Port and Team Partner until the end of 2020, meaning its partnership with the Clipper Race has reached an incredible16 years.

青岛与克利伯帆船赛的合作始于2005年,双方关系稳步增长、逐年加强。基于以往取得的巨大成功,青岛再次与赛事续约合作,将赛队和主办港合作伙伴的身份延续到了2020年,这也标志着双方的合作伙伴关系达到了前所未有的16年。青岛也荣膺克利伯历史唯一连续八届停靠港的美誉。

On behalf of the City of Qingdao, the Qingdao Major International Sailing Events (Festivals) Organising Committee Office says "We hope that, as the ambassador of promoting Sailing City of China - Qingdao world-wide, Skipper Chris Kobusch will bring his rich sailing experience and advantage into play in the Clipper 2017-18 Race, and skipper the Qingdao Yacht to achieve greatness and further success!"

青岛市重大国际帆船赛事(节庆)活动组委会办公室发来了贺词:“热烈祝贺克里斯先生担任新赛季“青岛号”船长。作为宣传中国“帆船之都”青岛城市形象的大使,期待着克里斯先生发挥专业的航海经验和优势,在2017-18新赛季中,驾驶“青岛号”大帆船劈荆斩浪,续写辉煌,再创佳绩!”

Known as China’s Sailing City, Qingdao first used the Clipper Race as a focal point for building its credentials to host the sailing events for the 2008 Beijing Olympic and Paralympic Games, and developing it as a powerful maritime city with a strong ‘blue’ marine economy. Over the past twelve years and six editions of the Clipper Race, thousands of crew, visitors, VIPs, and business partners have come to Qingdao, boosting tourism and developing trade. The unique business and government network associated with the race has also developed Qingdao’s international relations and improved its global profile as a top Chinese port city and resort.

拥有中国“帆船之都”美誉的青岛在与克利伯环球帆船赛合作的初期,充分利用良好的契机对自身大型航海赛事筹办以及相关场馆设施承接国际大型帆船赛事进行了历练,为2008年北京奥运会帆船比赛的成功举办奠定了基础,同时也结合蓝色经济的战略助推城市发展成为一座强有力的海洋强市。在过去的六个赛季、十二年时间里,克利伯帆船赛把数以千计的船员、旅游者和商务人士带到青岛这里,为城市的体育、旅游、经济和贸易发展起到了明显的推动作用。这一个通过赛事合作所搭建的独具特色的经济和政府平台,帮助青岛市发展和拓展了国际合作“朋友圈”,提升城市国际影响力,协助其成为国际知名的港口城市和度假胜地。

克利伯2017-18赛季环球帆船赛青岛号船长揭晓w9.jpg

“Maintaining Qingdao's global profile as a top Chinese port city and resort to support tourism and trade will be a big responsibility for me during the race, but one I’m looking forward to,” says Chris. I believe the best way to represent Qingdao is to mount a safe, professional and competitive campaign, and to promote good seamanship. I think all these are values shared by our team partner Qingdao as the leading city of sailing not only in China, but in the whole of Asia.”

克里斯补充说到:青岛是中国顶级的港口城市和度假胜地,在比赛过程中维护和宣传城市的国际形象、推广城市的旅游和贸易等方面将会是我的一项重大责任,我非常期待能够胜任。我相信能够代言青岛最好的方式就是呈现出一场安全、专业、极具竞争和观赏性的比赛,宣传弘扬航海精神。我认为这些也正是我们的赛队合作伙伴青岛作为中国,乃至亚洲帆船运动领军城市所同样期许的。”

The 32-year-old from Herford, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, started sailing a decade ago when he left school and moved to Cape Town, South Africa.

现年32岁的克里斯来自德国北莱茵-威斯特法伦州的黑尔福德,十年前毕业后,他移居到了南非的开普敦,在一所学前教育机构担当志愿者,也是自那时起开始投身航海运动。

After completing his RYA Yachtmaster Offshore in 2009, Chris has logged more than 70,000 nautical miles working professionally on yachts all over the world, including China. A familiar face to many past and present Clipper Race crew, he has spent the last three years working as training mate and Skipper at both the UK and Australian training hubs, and is currently training crew for the upcoming 2017-18 race.

在2009年完成英国皇家游艇协会离岸帆船大师培训后,克里斯就此开始自己的职业帆船生涯,积累了超过7万海里的航行里程,克里斯环球航行抵达过目的地很多,其中就包括中国。对于许多船员而言,他是一个很熟悉的面孔了,过去三年时间里,他在克利伯英国和澳大利亚的培训基地一直担任着培训大副和船长一职,目前正在培训克利伯2017-18赛季的参赛船员。

As the skipper of Qingdao, Chris can expect an extra warm welcome when he arrives in the city next year. Qingdao is famous for its welcome ceremony, the Skippers and crew are treated like celebrities, and arrive to a flurry of colour and excitement; greeted by Chinese lion dancers, drummers, and enthusiastic locals.

作为青岛号船长,克里斯非常期待当明年3月前后他率队抵达青岛停靠站的时候,会受到青岛当地富有中国特色、热烈温馨的欢迎。青岛停靠站的一大特色就是船队抵达的欢迎仪式,船长和船员们会受到明星般的礼遇,欢迎现场气氛十分热烈,锣鼓喧天、彩旗飘扬,极具中国传统文化特色,而且还有大量热情的当地民众自发参与。

克利伯2017-18赛季环球帆船赛青岛号船长揭晓w11.jpg

Qingdao Ambassadors will be on board the Qingdao yacht for each of the eight legs to further represent the city and China. The Ambassadors were selected after a rigorous application process and trial in Qingdao in January, 2017, and will shortly begin their training in Gosport, UK.

青岛方面选拔的船员按照分配在每个赛段登上青岛号,代表中国青岛参加比赛。这些船员是在2017年1月份通过紧张而激烈的选拔脱颖而出的,他们将于近日赶赴英国戈斯波特进行赛前培训。

Chris says: “These six women and eight men went through a tough selection process and will be highly motivated and competitive. I am looking forward to welcome them on board and together we will represent Qingdao as China's Sailing City in major ports all around the world.”

克里斯评论说:“成功入选的这六名女性和八名男性青岛号船员经过严格筛选,他们一定会积极投身到训练和比赛当中。我非常期待他们上船,我们共同代表中国的‘帆船之都’青岛在环球比赛的各个停靠站期间推广宣传这座美丽的海滨城市。”

The rest of the Qingdao team will be announced at the Clipper Race Crew Allocation, at the Portsmouth Guildhall on Saturday 20 May.

青岛号的其他赛队成员将会于5月20日在朴茨茅斯Guildhall市政大厅举行的船员分配大会上进行公布。

转载请联系授权

编 辑 | 帆船之都青岛新闻宣传报道组

您需要登录后才可以回帖 立即登录
说说你的想法......
返回顶部