Sailingfor Kids,China (Shanghai) International Boat Show Charity RegattaNoticeof RaceMarch 27th , 2016 1. RULE1.1 The China InternationalBoat Show Charity Regatta 2016 will be governed by the rules as defined in TheRacing Rules of Sailing 2013-2016 (RRS).1.2 No national authorityprescriptions will apply.1.3 No Class Rules willapply.1.4 There will be classes for Beneteau First 20、J80，Omega，Multihulls，Open Group.1.5 If there is a conflictbetween languages the Chinese text will take precedence.
2. ADVERTISING2.1 Advertising will berestricted to Category A.2.2 Category C Advertisingwill be permitted on the strict understanding that any sponsorship raised byteam carrying said advertising will pass on any sponsorship specifically forthe event after a deduction for reasonable expenses2.3 Boats may be required todisplay advertising chosen and supplied by the organizing authority.
3. ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRY3.1 The duetime will be 2 days before the racing day and you can email or wechat us. The race committee will consider acceptface-to-face register according to certain situation.3.2 Sign upin group and the skipper will be responsible3.3 Sailorswho are not so competitive may attend as crew and apply for a in structorskipper from the club.3.4 Non-clubboat please contact in advance.Phone-lily:13701709577*Sign up E-mail：email@example.com *Please attatch your skipper and crew names, your boat type,and contact way.
4. CLIASSIFICATIONThe ISAF Sailor Classification Code will apply.
5. FEES & Donations5.1 The entry fee for Shanghai International Boat Show Charity Regatta is 100RMBper head (50RMB for Optimist sailor ).5.2 Entry fee is paid in cash (RMB only) on the regatta venue on March 27th, 2016 when registering.
6. SCHEDULESun. 3.27.201610:00 Registration11:00 Briefing12:30 Race start15:30 Race finish
7. THE COURSES7.1 Course standards set to observe the Olympic venues7.2 Keel boat around the outer ring, the small sailing around the inner ring7.3 Weather permitting set long-endurance (specific changes will be subject to the captain meeting)
8. PENALTY SYSTEM8.1 For the monuhull class Multihulls class penalty will as per Rule 44.1 and 44.2 of the RRS 2013-2016.are changed so that only one turn,including one tack and one gybe, is required.8.2 Decision of the protest committee will be final as provided in rule 70.5.
9. SCORING9.1The scoring system is ISAF Low Point System.9.2(a) There will be no discard.(b) In the case of a tie the boatwith the most first places will be the winner.(c) If there is still a tie, thattie will be broken by the boats respective scores in the final race.
10. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITYCompetitorsparticipate in the regatta entirely at their own risk; see RRS Rule 4 - Decisionto race. The organizing authority willnot accept any liability for material damage or personal injury or deathsustained in conjunction with or prior to, during, or after the regatta.