开启左侧

赛事报道 航海的梦想在多少人的心里生根发芽?

2015-4-24 23:56 · 帆船赛事
来自: 河北

登录航海网,拥抱全世界

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
【20150421期:航海的梦想】
你的梦想是什么?很多时候,不是我们不敢去追逐梦想,而是我们不知道自己的梦想是什么!
每个人都应该拥有自己的梦想,不管之前有没有,不管梦想是什么,你都要为自己去寻找到这个梦想。因为梦想可以改变我们的生活,可以改变这个你并不是太满意的世界!
http://v.qq.com/iframe/player.html?vid=m0152e1lnxa
QQ20150422-2.jpg
我们都在为了生计奔波,不管你的财富几何,老板们比员工更加劳累,如果说用没有时间来搪塞没空有梦的理由,那么我们所有人都不会拥有梦想!
什么人会心有梦想而去实现?
不想后悔的人,你的梦想可以简单是享受每一天温热的阳光,也要认为这一个梦想,一定会有的,不管梦的多大,多远,多小,多近,我的梦想是,让更多的人接触帆船
IMG_3036.JPG

视频的英文原稿:
I don't know what that dream is to you have. I don't care how disappointing in my the vain, as usual walking to world that dream, but that dream must hold in your mind. By this possible, that some of we all ready know that is hard, it's not easy, is not changing your line. But in the process of walking on your dreams, you are going to, in turn, in turn, a lot of disappointments, a lot of failure, a lot of pain.How moments you will go doubt yourself, you say "God why”,“why these happens give me?""I just cheer take care of my children and my mother. I'm not a chinch, thief, robbed problem buddy. Have a lot of happens happen to me?" The both of you that experience some hard chance. Don't give up for your belief. Their right tough will follow come, but they will not come to stay. They have come to the pains.

Venus is not these wonderful, soterial, elusive, God life, forgery ban, only few, special enormous, the ever tools. Something that truely exists in all of us. It's very important you would believe you are the one. Most people may raise family then earn living when they die. They stop growing, they stop walking on themselves, they stop stretching, they stop pushing themselves, but a lot of people, a lot of complaint. But they don't wanna do anything about the situation. Most of people don't work out dream, why? One is because fear, the fear is failure, what fear working out, and fear success what fear do not kind handle, we are not risk-takers. You spend so times to talk about other people, you spend so times to touch channel to let people like you. You know other people more than you know yourself. You study them, you know about them, you wanna "Hey, guy!" line them, you wanna just be like them. And you know what? You are very vast so much time you don't know who you are. I can hope you use time just by yourself. It's necessary, catching the losers out of your life,if you want to live your dream. But people were running to one that dream, life have special kind of meaning.

when you become the right person, what you do start when you send off other people, you begin have to send off negtive. Alone follow with other people, and alone become a copycat, you were never ever beat best copycat and the world. But ture, you will be best, you could be.I tell you that you should find your value. And anybody won't see it, and anybody won't join you, and anybody won't help the visiver. It's necessary to know that you are uncommon brave. It's necessary to line yourself when people attarct people into your business, who are hungry, people are unstable and unreasonable, people who are refusing to live life just as it is, and who walk to world.The people are living that dreams are parting winners touch success to, the people are living that dreams on the people,that no itse going happiness up to there. If you wanna be more successful, if you wanna have, you do start it never done before, now to manage to do it, the best in you. Someone opinions of you are not helping you come to reality. They don't have gone to life with victim, living will you face disappointments, you have to know when yourself, and I can do this even though go out of says for me, and my say for myself. This is my belief, and I run the dead world till.

No matter how bad gains, or how bad gaps. I'm going to make it. I want to represent an idea, I want to represent possibilities. It's all you know right now, you wanna be, you wanna say, you are going to the next level. I wanna be carve sir, I wanna be engineer, I wanna be doctor, That say to me, you can't get that level, you can't get level economic make you would be, and you start invest your mind. You may ruin, works, out of going to the constant. I'm very in best time, I very be alone, I very be one hour giving more than yourself. When you become who you are, when you become the present they usually creat it be, design it be who you design it be, when you become individual what do you take itself in star subway when itself might be. I think that twelve people don't like bother you any more. Why could you now conserve trying to make them happy, you can do challenge more, you challenge to make them, and you try to invest your mind.

If you talk about your dream, if you talk about your go, if you haven't done anything just taking first step. That you make your parents proud, you can make your school proud, you can touch million the people's wide, and world will never be the same again, because you pay this way. Don't let anybody steal your dream. As we see the rejection, and know, we have million of no one show resort, one some may say you can cut on me, and you don't come cru. What we have never come back because we the process, nobody believe in you, you lost again, again, and again, the last cut all. What do you still looking to your dream, you remind every day and say yourself,"Each strive over, are till are where",you can live your dream.

人生,只是一个过程;不然,目的只能是,死亡。
徐鹏 来自: 山东

2015-4-22 15:42
靛蓝 来自: 北美地区
"瘾君子"一枚,分享了。
2015-4-23 00:08
蓝鳍航海李航 来自: 广东深圳
把毒瘾提高到哲学层面
2015-4-24 23:56
人如果没有梦想,那和咸鱼有什么区别?万一成真了呢。。。

登录航海网,拥抱全世界

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
【20150421期:航海的梦想】
你的梦想是什么?很多时候,不是我们不敢去追逐梦想,而是我们不知道自己的梦想是什么!
每个人都应该拥有自己的梦想,不管之前有没有,不管梦想是什么,你都要为自己去寻找到这个梦想。因为梦想可以改变我们的生活,可以改变这个你并不是太满意的世界!
http://v.qq.com/iframe/player.html?vid=m0152e1lnxa
QQ20150422-2.jpg
我们都在为了生计奔波,不管你的财富几何,老板们比员工更加劳累,如果说用没有时间来搪塞没空有梦的理由,那么我们所有人都不会拥有梦想!
什么人会心有梦想而去实现?
不想后悔的人,你的梦想可以简单是享受每一天温热的阳光,也要认为这一个梦想,一定会有的,不管梦的多大,多远,多小,多近,我的梦想是,让更多的人接触帆船
IMG_3036.JPG

视频的英文原稿:
I don't know what that dream is to you have. I don't care how disappointing in my the vain, as usual walking to world that dream, but that dream must hold in your mind. By this possible, that some of we all ready know that is hard, it's not easy, is not changing your line. But in the process of walking on your dreams, you are going to, in turn, in turn, a lot of disappointments, a lot of failure, a lot of pain.How moments you will go doubt yourself, you say "God why”,“why these happens give me?""I just cheer take care of my children and my mother. I'm not a chinch, thief, robbed problem buddy. Have a lot of happens happen to me?" The both of you that experience some hard chance. Don't give up for your belief. Their right tough will follow come, but they will not come to stay. They have come to the pains.

Venus is not these wonderful, soterial, elusive, God life, forgery ban, only few, special enormous, the ever tools. Something that truely exists in all of us. It's very important you would believe you are the one. Most people may raise family then earn living when they die. They stop growing, they stop walking on themselves, they stop stretching, they stop pushing themselves, but a lot of people, a lot of complaint. But they don't wanna do anything about the situation. Most of people don't work out dream, why? One is because fear, the fear is failure, what fear working out, and fear success what fear do not kind handle, we are not risk-takers. You spend so times to talk about other people, you spend so times to touch channel to let people like you. You know other people more than you know yourself. You study them, you know about them, you wanna "Hey, guy!" line them, you wanna just be like them. And you know what? You are very vast so much time you don't know who you are. I can hope you use time just by yourself. It's necessary, catching the losers out of your life,if you want to live your dream. But people were running to one that dream, life have special kind of meaning.

when you become the right person, what you do start when you send off other people, you begin have to send off negtive. Alone follow with other people, and alone become a copycat, you were never ever beat best copycat and the world. But ture, you will be best, you could be.I tell you that you should find your value. And anybody won't see it, and anybody won't join you, and anybody won't help the visiver. It's necessary to know that you are uncommon brave. It's necessary to line yourself when people attarct people into your business, who are hungry, people are unstable and unreasonable, people who are refusing to live life just as it is, and who walk to world.The people are living that dreams are parting winners touch success to, the people are living that dreams on the people,that no itse going happiness up to there. If you wanna be more successful, if you wanna have, you do start it never done before, now to manage to do it, the best in you. Someone opinions of you are not helping you come to reality. They don't have gone to life with victim, living will you face disappointments, you have to know when yourself, and I can do this even though go out of says for me, and my say for myself. This is my belief, and I run the dead world till.

No matter how bad gains, or how bad gaps. I'm going to make it. I want to represent an idea, I want to represent possibilities. It's all you know right now, you wanna be, you wanna say, you are going to the next level. I wanna be carve sir, I wanna be engineer, I wanna be doctor, That say to me, you can't get that level, you can't get level economic make you would be, and you start invest your mind. You may ruin, works, out of going to the constant. I'm very in best time, I very be alone, I very be one hour giving more than yourself. When you become who you are, when you become the present they usually creat it be, design it be who you design it be, when you become individual what do you take itself in star subway when itself might be. I think that twelve people don't like bother you any more. Why could you now conserve trying to make them happy, you can do challenge more, you challenge to make them, and you try to invest your mind.

If you talk about your dream, if you talk about your go, if you haven't done anything just taking first step. That you make your parents proud, you can make your school proud, you can touch million the people's wide, and world will never be the same again, because you pay this way. Don't let anybody steal your dream. As we see the rejection, and know, we have million of no one show resort, one some may say you can cut on me, and you don't come cru. What we have never come back because we the process, nobody believe in you, you lost again, again, and again, the last cut all. What do you still looking to your dream, you remind every day and say yourself,"Each strive over, are till are where",you can live your dream.

人生,只是一个过程;不然,目的只能是,死亡。

2015-4-22 15:42
"瘾君子"一枚,分享了。
2015-4-23 00:08
把毒瘾提高到哲学层面
2015-4-24 23:56
人如果没有梦想,那和咸鱼有什么区别?万一成真了呢。。。
此人很懒,什么也没留下~
33493积分
933帖子
34精华
您需要登录后才可以回帖 立即登录