开启左侧

行业资讯 升洋与Harken为大连长美船艇设计师发布专访

2012-12-19 10:01 · 行业新闻
来自: 广东深圳

登录航海网,拥抱全世界

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

升洋与大连长美游艇制造公司一直保持紧密的合作关系,大家所熟知的DC33/TEN ,也是出自大连长美之手,由荷兰设计师Kees van de Stadt设计,整船都为Harken甲板配置。鉴于多年的合作关系,升洋携手Harken INC为Kees做了一篇专访报道发布在Harken官网、Harken facebook和升洋官网上:http://t.cn/zjwagWV

访谈原文:

Dialogue with Kees van de Stadt
Satellite Yacht Design

How did you get into the business of designing yachts? Are your parents designers?
Since I was a child, I have been an enthusiastic yachtsman and competitive sailor. I have made many cruising trips and competed in a variety of classes. For example, in the 420, Yngling, J22, and IOR. After completing my studies as a Naval Architect, I switched careers and began working in in the yachting industry. After five year's experience at a prestigious design office in the Netherlands, I started my own design office in 1996.

Ideas and inspiration are very critical to designers, where do you draw yours from?
My design criteria are: safety, performance, and comfort. My designs are made for sailors. To make a cruising yacht or racer as light as possible, you make a faster and safer yacht. The comfort is the comfort in the cockpit and cabin while sailing, like good seats and an ergonomic space for cooking, sleeping, and navigating.

What's your latest creation? Tell me about it.
My latest design is the DC41, a 41-foot cruiser/racer. The cockpit and deck are appropriate for racing and the interior is practical and modern. I constructed the hulls as light as possible and chose the best materials for deck and rigging, like a carbon mast and Harken-equipped deck. The hull is optimized for the IRC.

Where did you get your ideas for designing TEN?
It was the idea of two Dutch businessmen. They saw the success of the Flying Tiger and tried to do the same thing for the European market. It was my idea to create a racer with a few cruising elements. For this length, I don't believe in a compromise and I designed a big cockpit and a practical, basic cabin.

What's special about TEN?
It's a spectacular racing boat for a competitive price. A good hull, keel, and rudder and a nice carbon mast and totally Harken-equipped. The boat sails like a dinghy and every crew member is involved in the race and not just a piece of ballast. High speeds between 15 and 25 knots are common and that's sailing with a big smile.

I hear that TEN took part in the 2011 China Cup International Regatta. How was its performance?
The performance of the TEN during the China Cup of 2011 was good. Originally the TEN was designed as a one-design class and it was good to see that the TEN performed well in the IRC. This year the TEN will start as a one-design class.

What will you focus on in the future?
The same as I always did.

What are your thoughts on the yacht design industry and its future in China?
The Chinese yacht industry is very interesting for me. China has a long nice coast and lakes where you can sail. As a designer, it's very nice to see the enthusiasm of the people to learn sailing.

公司网站:www.sunrisemw.com
公司微博:http://weibo.com/sunrisemarineware
电话:0755-86650101
QQ:2232860915
邮箱:sales@sunrisemw.com
打开微信,扫一扫以下二维码,添加升洋微信:
[img]http://www.
独沧海 来自: 天津
哎妈呀,英文的。
2012-12-19 10:01

登录航海网,拥抱全世界

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

升洋与大连长美游艇制造公司一直保持紧密的合作关系,大家所熟知的DC33/TEN ,也是出自大连长美之手,由荷兰设计师Kees van de Stadt设计,整船都为Harken甲板配置。鉴于多年的合作关系,升洋携手Harken INC为Kees做了一篇专访报道发布在Harken官网、Harken facebook和升洋官网上:http://t.cn/zjwagWV

访谈原文:

Dialogue with Kees van de Stadt
Satellite Yacht Design

How did you get into the business of designing yachts? Are your parents designers?
Since I was a child, I have been an enthusiastic yachtsman and competitive sailor. I have made many cruising trips and competed in a variety of classes. For example, in the 420, Yngling, J22, and IOR. After completing my studies as a Naval Architect, I switched careers and began working in in the yachting industry. After five year's experience at a prestigious design office in the Netherlands, I started my own design office in 1996.

Ideas and inspiration are very critical to designers, where do you draw yours from?
My design criteria are: safety, performance, and comfort. My designs are made for sailors. To make a cruising yacht or racer as light as possible, you make a faster and safer yacht. The comfort is the comfort in the cockpit and cabin while sailing, like good seats and an ergonomic space for cooking, sleeping, and navigating.

What's your latest creation? Tell me about it.
My latest design is the DC41, a 41-foot cruiser/racer. The cockpit and deck are appropriate for racing and the interior is practical and modern. I constructed the hulls as light as possible and chose the best materials for deck and rigging, like a carbon mast and Harken-equipped deck. The hull is optimized for the IRC.

Where did you get your ideas for designing TEN?
It was the idea of two Dutch businessmen. They saw the success of the Flying Tiger and tried to do the same thing for the European market. It was my idea to create a racer with a few cruising elements. For this length, I don't believe in a compromise and I designed a big cockpit and a practical, basic cabin.

What's special about TEN?
It's a spectacular racing boat for a competitive price. A good hull, keel, and rudder and a nice carbon mast and totally Harken-equipped. The boat sails like a dinghy and every crew member is involved in the race and not just a piece of ballast. High speeds between 15 and 25 knots are common and that's sailing with a big smile.

I hear that TEN took part in the 2011 China Cup International Regatta. How was its performance?
The performance of the TEN during the China Cup of 2011 was good. Originally the TEN was designed as a one-design class and it was good to see that the TEN performed well in the IRC. This year the TEN will start as a one-design class.

What will you focus on in the future?
The same as I always did.

What are your thoughts on the yacht design industry and its future in China?
The Chinese yacht industry is very interesting for me. China has a long nice coast and lakes where you can sail. As a designer, it's very nice to see the enthusiasm of the people to learn sailing.

公司网站:www.sunrisemw.com
公司微博:http://weibo.com/sunrisemarineware
电话:0755-86650101
QQ:2232860915
邮箱:sales@sunrisemw.com
打开微信,扫一扫以下二维码,添加升洋微信:
[img]http://www.
哎妈呀,英文的。
2012-12-19 10:01
您需要登录后才可以回帖 立即登录
说说你的想法......
返回顶部