开启左侧

大牛:Murmuring Shrouds 侧支索密语

来自: 海南五指山

登录航海网,拥抱全世界

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
还记得上次大牛为我们带来的英文诗歌吗?有一种蓝,叫大西洋蓝 今天诗人大牛再度出山,学英语的时间又到啦!
Murmuring Shrouds侧支索密语 Shrouds murmur of the wretched fog that made us lose our way, Man-o-war and Albatross all flicker in the fray, We pulse and plow through briny swell a slew of silver spray, And all the while I stand at watch to keep the beasts at bay. 侧支索低声吟唱着那一场使我们迷失方向的雾,僧帽水母和信天翁在战场上闪烁,我们乘风破浪、碧波荡漾、银色的浪花四处飞溅,此时我一直坚守着,防止鬼怪的侵袭!

4dac0baf97f50f993639fb0e0e3ba2d8.jpg

The sorry sleet and icy wind keep mind and eyes awake, But listen not unto the shrouds lest they your soul do take:The devils claw did pluck that twine that chimed the sullen dirge.A choir of sea dead legions strong unite to mouth the words: 扫兴的雨夹雪和寒冷的冰风使人的脑子和眼睛清醒,可是千万不要倾听侧支索的细语,省的它会夺走你的魂!魔爪拨动着心弦奏着郁郁寡欢的哀乐。万众海上遇难的死者同唱一首歌:

e97bdf0c1278e09b3b77788162170677.jpg

“Come down to us, come down” they sing “to feel our cold embrace!”“Come and dream of lives n’er lived and gaze on Neptune’s face!” “来到海底,来到我们的身旁!”他们说 “来感受我们冰冷的拥抱!”“来梦见未了来世、凝视海王的真面目”

ac0142812ac7fec40b1ada4d8eaf96b5.jpg

Shrouds murmur of the wretched fog that made us lose our way, Man-o-war and Albatross all flicker in the fray, We pulse and plow through briny swell a slew of silver spray, And all the while I stand at watch to keep the beasts at bay. 侧支索低声吟唱着那一场使我们迷失方向的雾,僧帽水母和信天翁在战场上闪烁,我们乘风破浪、碧波荡漾、银色的浪花四处飞溅,此时我一直坚守着,防止鬼怪的侵袭!

登录航海网,拥抱全世界

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
还记得上次大牛为我们带来的英文诗歌吗?有一种蓝,叫大西洋蓝 今天诗人大牛再度出山,学英语的时间又到啦!
Murmuring Shrouds侧支索密语 Shrouds murmur of the wretched fog that made us lose our way, Man-o-war and Albatross all flicker in the fray, We pulse and plow through briny swell a slew of silver spray, And all the while I stand at watch to keep the beasts at bay. 侧支索低声吟唱着那一场使我们迷失方向的雾,僧帽水母和信天翁在战场上闪烁,我们乘风破浪、碧波荡漾、银色的浪花四处飞溅,此时我一直坚守着,防止鬼怪的侵袭!

4dac0baf97f50f993639fb0e0e3ba2d8.jpg

The sorry sleet and icy wind keep mind and eyes awake, But listen not unto the shrouds lest they your soul do take:The devils claw did pluck that twine that chimed the sullen dirge.A choir of sea dead legions strong unite to mouth the words: 扫兴的雨夹雪和寒冷的冰风使人的脑子和眼睛清醒,可是千万不要倾听侧支索的细语,省的它会夺走你的魂!魔爪拨动着心弦奏着郁郁寡欢的哀乐。万众海上遇难的死者同唱一首歌:

e97bdf0c1278e09b3b77788162170677.jpg

“Come down to us, come down” they sing “to feel our cold embrace!”“Come and dream of lives n’er lived and gaze on Neptune’s face!” “来到海底,来到我们的身旁!”他们说 “来感受我们冰冷的拥抱!”“来梦见未了来世、凝视海王的真面目”

ac0142812ac7fec40b1ada4d8eaf96b5.jpg

Shrouds murmur of the wretched fog that made us lose our way, Man-o-war and Albatross all flicker in the fray, We pulse and plow through briny swell a slew of silver spray, And all the while I stand at watch to keep the beasts at bay. 侧支索低声吟唱着那一场使我们迷失方向的雾,僧帽水母和信天翁在战场上闪烁,我们乘风破浪、碧波荡漾、银色的浪花四处飞溅,此时我一直坚守着,防止鬼怪的侵袭!
此人很懒,什么也没留下~
66997积分
725帖子
2精华
您需要登录后才可以回帖 立即登录
说说你的想法......
返回顶部